Thursday 31 January 2008

Make Valentine's a sparkling one this year...

...by popping into your local Threshers and buying a special bottle of rose champagne.

One of our Valentine's partner's, Threshers, is offering us £1 for every bottle of rose champagne sold until 18 February.

So why not treat your loved one to a special bottle and help us in our bid to raise £1 million for our Valentine Appeal.

There are so many ways you can help us - so please do make a difference this Valentine's and support us.

2 comments:

romance is dead? said...

What a great idea....I love Champagne. I going to get loads for my valentines.

Love the campaign and keep up the good work

Champagne Charlie said...

I love champagne too! I've now got a good reason to get drunk in the comfort of knowing im supporting a great cause :)